A Truly Unique Relationship Retreat!
Want to rediscover your relationship passion and reconnect with your partner on a deeper level? Serving as a popular alternative to traditional therapy and couples counseling, our Yurt Relationship Building Coaching Retreats offer an 80% success rate compared to conventional therapy.
Couples therapy does not have to be a painful experience! Enjoy relationship coaching in a peaceful outdoor setting.
Located just over 90 minutes from Ottawa, Ontario, you will instantly feel refreshed and relaxed.
2023 Dates (2 nights, 3 days):
Cost: $2810 per couple
June 19-21, 22-24, 24-26
August 1-3, 14-16, 16-18, 23-25
September 11-13, 13-15, 25-27, 27-29
October 2-4, 4-6
Say YES now and INVEST in your couple!
BOOK NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 613 355 1063
Relationship retreats are especially successful for healing and revitalizing your connection for these reasons: Couples coaching retreats for couples provide the groundwork for partners to establish a solid base for continuous relationship improvement and lifetime satisfaction.
The Yurt Intensive Coaching Retreat is a two night, three day journey that is long enough to ensure that real change does not interfere with major life commitments
What Is Included?
- Two night, three day stay in a tranquil, private yurt
- Welcome gifts
- One-Two sessions with Marie-Claire before for the Gottman Check-Up Test
- Eight to nine sessions at the yurt
- Reception cocktail, choice of wine, or beer — and other refreshments
- Daily snacks and nutritious meals, “All Inclusive”.
- Gottman Test assessment
- Gottman book and a signed copy of Marie-Claire’s book, Honeymoon Playbook
- We’ll shed light on the issues at hand and give you tools for success that you can start implementing right away
- Massage class
- Private session with one or both of you to help increase desire and self-confidence with intimacy
- Use of kayak, SUP, and hammock
- Morning stretching and appreciation walk
- Extra fee: Orgasmic massage session (it is pure BLISS!) — 1.5 hours
- After the Yurt experience, we will meet in-person or via Zoom for a follow-up sessions within the next month to make sure that we reinforce the habits you agree to keep up as a couple. Total sessions: 12
- This retreat will be totally designed to suit your needs as a couple. There are no other couple’s on this retreat, therefore, it is an exclusive program tailored to help you to thrive in your relationship.
- We can focus on either Communication or Intimacy or both.
- For those that would need support with communication, conflict, repair, etc. We would use the Gottman’s program
There are two online sessions before and after to ensure you have support to continue the communication and intimacy plan.
THREE DAY PLAN (will be personalized).
1) Welcome afternoon cocktail reception 2pm or 7pm (for late arrivals), Gottman’s report, plan the retreat and dinner
2) Intimacy goals and plan
3) Workshop: Make your own Essential Massage Oil
1) Gottman’s Program: Four Horseman, Flooding, Conflict and Repair, and Your Personal Challenge List.
2) Intimacy Coaching : Discover your Breaks and Accelerators with a Yurt Play assignment
3) After 2pm free to enjoy: reading, fishing, kayak, sup, swim and smores by the camp fire.
4) Private session to boost confidence and increase desire
DAY THREE: 9-2:00PM
1) Love Languages, We Conscious Communication, Practicing Fondness and Admiration
2) Communication Plan, Intimacy Assignment, and Yurt Play Assignment
3) Enjoy Nature
If the focus is on intimacy, the retreat will reflect your needs. We could also simply focus on Gottmans, conflict management and communication.
You may check to see if the YURT is available to be rented before and after your stay.
Check out: 3pm
Please feel free to check if The YURT is available to rent before and/or after your stay.
Who Is Leading The Relationship Retreat?
Marie-Claire Thauvette (M-C), B.A., B.Ed. AASECT, WASC, Relationship and Sex Coach
More about Marie-Claire…
- Over ten years of experience as a Couples and Sexuality Coach
- AASECT Board Certified Sexual Educator
- World Association Sex Coach
- Level 2 Gottman’s (watch video below for more information)
- National level speaker
- Award-winning author of Honeymoon Playbook
- Over 20 years of experience as a Stress Relief Coach
- Nutrition Consultant
- Relaxation Massage and Sensual Massage Teacher
- Co-host of the Passion Perspective podcast
M-C provides couples with fun, mindful, and innovative solutions — backed by science — to help them bond and build strong futures.
In Gottman’s Therapy, couples improve by 70-80%. When M-C adds the intimacy component, she believes that percentage is even higher.
Save your spot NOW!
Book your free discovery call.
Free cancellation within a week of reservation.
This is an unforgettable gift for your couple. There is no faster and more fun way to get your couple in the best place you've ever been!
Your relationship with your spouse or partner is the most important relationship of your lifetime.
You don’t want to miss this great opportunity to elevate your relationship to a healthy, strong, and more blissful state.
Email: email@example.com to register. We can’t wait to support your couple.
PLAY to invest in your couple!
“I was going through a very hard time. Just talking to MC made me feel more confident and secure to take the next step in my life. She is very supportive and understanding, it is clear how passionate she is and how she is willing to help until the end. I really recommend her.”
– Emily V.