These days, it is common to see couples out to dinner with their phones on the table, or within easy reach. It is difficult to focus on your partner with the constant demands of technology surrounding you. Enjoy an entire dinner – from prep to dessert – without ANY media devices. That means no phones, TV, computers, or tablets. If either of you sneaks a peek at your devices, you owe your partner one full hour of play time!
- Self Confidence From A Dating Coach: 10 Tips on How To Feel Good About Your Body
- Emotional Support for Your Partner During Difficult Times
- Netflix and Chill Done Right | Game of Thrones Theme Night
- Relationship Tips to Unlock Romantic Bliss | Ditch The Cell Phone
- Ten Tips for an Unforgettable Romantic Getaway