Hugs are marks of intimacy, and help build feelings of trust and safety. This feeling lingers long after the hug, and can promote open and honest communication. Hugs also boost oxytocin and serotonin levels instantly, to elevate mood and happiness. So hug your partner close – make sure your hearts are pressing together, and keep your touch firm, and hold the position for at least 30 seconds.
- Self Confidence From A Dating Coach: 10 Tips on How To Feel Good About Your Body
- Emotional Support for Your Partner During Difficult Times
- Netflix and Chill Done Right | Game of Thrones Theme Night
- Relationship Tips to Unlock Romantic Bliss | Ditch The Cell Phone
- Ten Tips for an Unforgettable Romantic Getaway