We are incredibly proud to introduce Canada’s passionate sex and relationship expert: Marie-Claire Thauvette.
We are now booking Marie-Claire to meet with presenters and media outlets for sex and relationship talks.
FIRSTLY, MARIE-CLAIRE’S BIO:
Marie-Claire is a successful entrepreneur, professional educator, best-selling author and woman on a mission. Marie-Claire’s mission is to teach individuals and couples alike about the power of intimacy, sex and communication. Also, most importantly – how to have FUN doing it.
Combining more than 30 years of teaching experience and AASECT and ISEE Sexual Educator certifications. In addition, Marie-Claire also uses the Gottman Method to reignite passion in singles and couples.
Marie-Claire’s sex and relationship talks involve knowledge of communication, relationship dynamics, and sexual empowerment to create fun, memorable workshops in person (Ottawa) or online.
Marie-Claire is a well respected member in the industry. Additionally, Marie-Claire has featured as a keynote speaker, author, sexuality and dating coach, and educator. Marie-Claire has also featured in various media, including Dr. Karen Kan’s show, the television show ‘Entre Amis’ and the Sexxapalooza trade shows. Marie-Claire has also been featured as part of an expert panel for ‘Rethink Breast Cancer’, and has been featured in ‘The Parenting Times’. Additionally, more recently, Marie-Claire has starred on Barbara Balfour’s television show ‘Ask an Expert’.
More importantly, Marie-Claire’s recent publication ‘Honeymoon Playbook’ is now a bestseller and available online through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Check out our Latest Podcasts Here
Bed Love and Beyond Episode 134: Keeping It Hot
The Dr Karen Kan Show
Sexology Podcast With Dr. Moali
Some talking points with Marie-Claire may include…
- Recent Best-Seller, Honeymoon Playbook: This book is not just for honeymooners!
- How couples can transform their marriage or relationship from distant to simmering to HOT. Using practical, realistic and more than anything – FUN activities.
- Hot Conversation Starters: How to make communication stress-free and also include it as a way of foreplay.
- Kissing: What is the first sign that there is less romance in a marriage? It’s because couple’s stop kissing! Let’s bring back the KISS. What to do to bring it back, including some rather exciting tips and techniques.
- Why sensual massage is important and takes intimacy and pleasure to a whole new level of foreplay.
- Finally, SEX: Why it is important to get to know the opposite sex’s pleasure anatomy and also how to better please your partner, better communicate and fulfill your own desires.